Monday, August 29, 2011

Custom Headband

my hair was crying please, help.  I am at an in-between stage with my hair, and about this time in the growing out process any weak moment could push me to my stylist.  I will not give in, not this time.  I must let it grow, I cannot give up.  My hair is longer in the front, and short in the back where the layers are growing out.  While it is still above my natural hairline, I cannot wear a full-circle type headband yet.  I have always loved wearing my hair back, and headbands are the greatest invention ever.  However, I can't find a single one that doesn't cut the circulation off at my ears.  Big problem.  Especially while I charge through this frumpy stage.  I came up with a grand idea to use up supplies I had around the houset o make one, somehow, someway.  I had to find some wire or something flexible yet sturdy in my stash, or maybe even in the garage.  You see, I have been locked in my house with a one-yr-old who caught the measles and I cannot leave this house.  Not for the rest of the week.  I am desperate.  I can't even get my haircut in a moment of weakness if I wanted to.  My stylist will thank me, if she ever forgives me for not calling back to make the appointment for a little trim last week.  Sorry Becky, you don't want this at home, trust me.

No comments: